This publication is the exclusive property of cj Schlottman, and is protected under the US Copyright Act of 1976 and all other applicable international, federal, state and local laws. The contents of this blog may not be reproduced as a whole or in part, by any means whatsoever, without consent of the author, cj Schlottman. All rights reserved.

Please Visit My Other Blogs!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Can't You See? - A Saturday Centus







look hard  
no   harder  
see them now?  
keep watching
they are there
squit real hard
shiny points
golden twinkles
don’t see them?
don’t you believe?

© 2011 cj Schlottman

5 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

I'm sure trying to!

=)

PS. Makes me feel a little like the way I felt reading Peter Pan!

anitamombanita said...

haha...if you look long enough you do start to see spots...does that count? ;)

Unknown said...

So clever!

Come over to my blog and you will not have to squint!

Best wishes,
Anna

Anna's SC wk 78 'A Study in Black'

gautami tripathy said...

Well done!


snaky tales

Jenny said...

So clever!

I did squint!

But my glasses need changed so I still only saw a big, lot of blackness!

Clever take on the prompt, though!